试题详情
单项选择题You are developing an ASP.NET Web page that contains input controls, validation controls, and a button named btnSubmit.  The page has the following code-behind.01 Public Class _Default  02 Inherits System.Web.UI.Page03   04 Protected Sub SaveToDatabase()05   06 End Sub07   08 Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object,09 ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click10   11 End Sub12   13 End Class  You need to ensure that all data that is submitted passes validation before the data is saved in a database. What should you do? ()

A、Add the following method override. Protected Overrides Sub OnInit(ByVal e As EventArgs)  MyBase.OnInit(e) If (Page.IsValid) Then Me.SaveToDatabase() End Sub

B、Add the following method override. Protected Overrides Sub OnLoad(ByVal e As EventArgs)  MyBase.OnLoad(e) If (Page.IsValid) Then Me.SaveToDatabase() End Sub

C、Add the following method override.Protected Overrides Sub OnPreRender(ByVal e As EventArgs)  MyBase.OnPreRender(e) If (Page.IsValid) Then Me.SaveToDatabase() End Sub

D、Add the following code segment at line 10. If (Page.IsValid) Then Me.SaveToDatabase()

• D
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题