试题详情
单项选择题All of the client computers in your company network are Windows 2000 portable computers. A user named Maria stores Sales files in her My Documents folder. She uses these files when she travels. Maria informs you that when she takes her portable computer to trade shows, she can access some of the Sales files but not all of them. When her portable computer is connected to the network at the office, she can access all of the files. You need to enable Maria to access all of the files in her My Documents folder when she is working remotely. What should you do?()

A、 Allow Maria full control permissions on the %systemroot%/documents and  settings/Maria/MyDocuments folder

B、 Allow Maria full control permissions on the %systemroot%/documents and settings/all  users/My Documents folder

C、 Configure Maria’s computer to automatically copy the entire contents of her network My  Documents folder to her offline files folder.

D、 Configure Maria’s computer to automatically copy the entire contents of her network My  Documents folder to her local My Documents folder. 

• C
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题