试题详情
单项选择题 Certkiller.com has employed you as a Web Application Developer. You are in the process ofcreating an ASP.NET application using Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5. You decide to create acustom Web user control for the application.  You name this control TestShare. TestShare will be compiled as a library. The code below iswritten for TestShare. (The line numbers is included for reference purposes) 1 Protected Overloads Overrides Sub OnInit(ByVal e As EventArgs) 2 MyBase.OnInit(e) 3 4 End Sub  The master pages in the application contains the directive below:<%@ Master Language="VB" EnableViewState="false" %> You receive an instruction from management to make sure that the state of TestShare is able tocontinue on the pages that reference a master page. You thus need to determine the appropriatecode that should be added at line 3.  What should you identify?()

A、You should consider adding the Page.RegisterRequiresControlState(Me) code fragment.

B、You should consider adding the Page.UnregisterRequiresControlState(Me) code fragment.

C、You should consider adding the Page.RegisterStartupScript("TestShare", "server") codefragment.

D、You should consider adding the Page.RegisterRequiresPostBack(Me) code fragment.

• A
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题