试题详情
单项选择题You are creating an ASP.NET Web site. The site has a master page named Custom.master. The code-behind file for Custom.master contains the following code segment.Partial Public Class Custom  Inherits System.Web.UI.MasterPagePublic Property Region As String    Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object,ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.LoadEnd SubEnd Class You create a new ASP.NET page and specify Custom.master as its master page.You add a Label control named lblRegion to the new page.  You need to display the value of the master pages Region property in lblRegion.What should you do? ()

A、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the page code-behind file. Dim custom As Custom = Me.Parent  lblRegion.Text = custom.Region

B、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the page code-behind file. Dim custom As Custom = Me.Master  lblRegion.Text = custom.Region

C、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the Custom.Master.vb code-behind file. Dim lblRegion As Label = Page.FindControl("lblRegion") lblRegion.Text = Me.Region

D、Add the following code segment to the Page_Load method of the Custom.Master.vb code-behind file. Dim lblRegion As Label = Master.FindControl("lblRegion") lblRegion.Text = Me.Region

• B
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题