试题详情
单项选择题 Companycom has several AS/400 servers in their IT infrastructure running V5R2 that they wish to consolidate. The customer wants to simplify their environment and install i5/OS on a p5 590 with 16 1.65GHz processors and 20 i5/OS partitions. The customer plans to use the Advanced Power Virtualization to share their storage, processors, and memory. What considerations and limitations should be reviewed with the customer before the purchase?()

A、Resources cannot be shared with an i5 partition when it is put on a pSeries. The i5 partition needs its own 9411-100 tower because of IOP. V5R3 OS or later is required. There is a maximum of two partitions in a 590.

B、Resources cannot be shared between partitions when i5/OS is put on a pSeries. The i5 partition needs its own 9411-100 tower because of IOP. i5/OS can be at V5R2 or a V5R3. Currently only one i5 partition is allowed. 

C、V5R3 is required for the i5 partitions. Virtual IO Server is not supported for the i5/OS partitions to share storage. Up to 10 i5 partitions per processor are allowed (a maximum of two processors for up to 20 partitions). 

D、Processor and memory resources can be shared between AIX 5L, Linux and i5/os partitions. i5/OS needs to be at V5R3, and Virtual IO Server is not supported for the i5/OS partition to share storage. On a 1.65 GHz POWER5 p5 590 there is a maximum of one partition.

• C
  • 关注下方微信公众号,在线模考后查看

热门试题